Saturday, January 22, 2011

TOrPHentER

TOrPHentER, what comes first in your mind when you hear the word TOrPHentER?. If you’re going to ask me I will say my name. TOrPHentER, shorten word for topher the carpenter. Being a carpenter is in our blood, like my father and my grandfather. I always want to be not just a carpenter but a professional carpenter. I want to build a palace for my future king and queen.
            Being a carpenter is hard, you should know the measurements for you be not wrong. A single mistake makes your craft ruin. Like a carpenter I can fix my problem like the carpenter fixes the damaged structure. Being a carpenter is not that easy, you should know the best solution.
            Like a carpenter you should have your materials. Like a carpenter, you should know what you are doing and the next thing you will do. There are 3 thing needed for you to be a good carpenter. First is knowledge, because it is need for you to think for the best solution. If you are knowledgeable you can easily imagine what will be the result. Second one is patience, if your work is wrong, will you repeat it again from the top?. For example, you have already finished a work but there is something you forgot, so you have to start from the top again. And the third is appreciation, you should appreciate your work because you have spend a lot of efforts and time, whether it is not so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment